But the benefits do not stop with noise-free and hum-free performance. Other major benefits include:
– Retention of the classic RIC™ vibe and tone.
– An expanded tonal palate that allows this iconic instrument to be used for a broader variety of musical styles.
– Powerful operation with a highly articulate response and feel that that lifts your RIC™ out of the mix.
– Compliment to the original character of your RIC™ bass by allowing reuse of RIC™ pickup hardware for drop in installation without modification to your RIC™.
– Simple 2-wire installation.
– Above all, the R4000s are JBE pickups renowned for their high fidelity sound and performance.
Wiring diagrams and mounting hardware are provided to facilitate installation. RIC chrome pickup covers are not included nor provided. The R4000s fit in your existing RIC bass pickup covers, or you can purchase covers from a RIC dealer.
Rickenbacker® is not affiliated with JBE Pickups™
RIC™ and Rickenbacker® are trademarks of Rickenbacker Int’l Corp.
Shown mounted in your pickup cover. Pickup cover not included.