Solid steel stratocaster replacement saddles. The manufacturing process of these saddles is the exact same as vintage strats, ’54, ’55, ’56, and so on. These saddles are stamped from a single piece of cold rolled steel, no casting here. Upgrade now with out the high cost. Maximize your guitars tone!
– 11.2mm spacing (2-7/32″)
– Solid Steel w/Nickel Plating
We are the vintage experts!
Fits all bridges with vintage 2-7/32″ (56mm) string spacing. Here are some models that have this spacing.
– 1954 to 1969 Vintage Strats
– Custom Shop Vintage
– Made in Japan, Crafted in Japan
– Road Worn
– Eric Johnson, Eric Clapton, Richie Blackmore, Yngwie Malmsteen, Jimi Hendrix, John Mayer, Fender Signature Models
– Time Machine RI
– 50s, 60s, 70s Classic Series MIM
– All Vintage Reissue